We empower schools, academy trusts, sponsors and local authorities to enhance their reputation and achieve their goals through bespoke marketing strategies, creative services, research and training.
Increasingly education establishments are being forced to run themselves like efficient businesses. With competition for students rife, now more than ever, schools, colleges and universities need to distinguish themselves in order to attract prospective students, increase enrolment numbers and ensure teacher/lecturer retention.
No successful business could set itself apart from its competitors without a good public relations (PR) strategy; education providers are no different, they too require effective education PR and marketing.
RAISE YOUR PROFILE
- M O Marketing, Yorkshire can effectively spread your news, information and trends to your target audiences. Whether you want to celebrate student achievement, profile a charismatic teacher, promote your school fundraising efforts or highlight a course, we can secure school media coverage that gets your name and stories out there.
BUILD MEDIA AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS
- We can educate the local community of all the positive aspects of your establishment to help build community relations. We can also build key media connections by developing strong relationships with appropriate local and national journalists on your behalf.
SCHOOL REBRANDING AND MARKETING COLLATERAL CREATION
- Schools deciding to become academies, or colleges joining force with others, will often need to carry a full rebrand in order to distinguish it from its old identity. This will include creating, from scratch, a number of things such as a new logo, prospectus, stationary and website. M O Marketing is experienced in guiding education providers through the rebrand process; our team of highly skilled creatives can design any of the new marketing collateral you may require in-house.
- M O Marketing, Yorkshire has experience in media buying and is able to negotiate significantly reduced advertising rates for its clients. We can also create all your print, online/banner adverts in-house.
MANAGE CRISIS SITUATIONS
- Occasional problems and challenges are inevitable. M O Marketing can help develop a crisis communication plan so that you are prepared to react to any circumstance, ensuring that your reputation is not damaged.
IMPROVE YOUR WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE
- In the age of social media domination, it’s crucial to be active on platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. Sharing updates and content not only enables you to publicly share your achievements, but can also drive traffic back to your website, boosting search engine optimisation (SEO).
Schools are under pressure – often because they need more money, teachers, or students. Others have a poor reputation or poor community relationships. They may feel that they’re doing great things but they’re not sharing them well enough. Or they may want to understand and meet the needs of their changing communities better.